Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine (English Edition)
Acquista su Amazon.it
Ideal for cardiologists who need to keep abreast of rapidly changing scientific foundations, clinical research results, and evidence-based medicine, Braunwald?s Heart Disease is your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of contemporary cardiology, helping you apply the most recent knowledge in personalized medicine, imaging techniques, pharmacology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and much more!
- Practice with confidence and overcome your toughest challenges with advice from the top minds in cardiology today, who synthesize the entire state of current knowledge and summarize all of the most recent ACC/AHA practice guidelines.
- Locate the answers you need fast thanks to a user-friendly, full-color design with more than 1,200 color illustrations.
- Learn from leading international experts, including 53 new authors. Explore brand-new chapters, such as Principles of Cardiovascular Genetics and Biomarkers, Proteomics, Metabolomics, and Personalized Medicine.
- Access new and updated guidelines covering Diseases of the Aorta, Peripheral Artery Diseases, Diabetes and the Cardiovascular System, Heart Failure, and Valvular Heart Disease.
- Stay abreast of the latest diagnostic and imaging techniques and modalities, such as three-dimensional echocardiography, speckle tracking, tissue Doppler, computed tomography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
|Classifica delle vendite di Amazon||362422|
|Data di rilascio||30/07/2014|
|Categoria principale||Formato Kindle|
|Prodotto per adulti?||Falso|